I love chorizo, I adore chorizo, I can’t imagine my week going by without at least a slice of chorizo. This is one of my most favourite breakfasts/lunches/dinners for when I don’t have time/can’t be bothered but want something tasty. It’s easy and quick to make and it’s good for you, yes it is!
To serve 2 you’ll need:
• 150g chorizo diced
• 6 eggs (beaten)
• 3 spring onions finely sliced
• Pinch of dried chilli flakes
• Olive oil
• 60g grated cheddar cheese
1. Heat up a spoonful of olive oil in a large pan
2 .Fry off the chorizo for a couple of minutes until the juices start running
3. Add a sprinkling of chilli and the spring onion, fry for a minute or so
4. Pour in the beaten eggs and start tossing them around slowly to turn into scrambled mess and make them soak up the delicious chorizo juice mmmm
5. Once the eggs are still fluffy (try not to overcook as they get a bit rubbery) top off with cheddar, stir through and serve!
If you like carbs have it with a nice slice of sour dough bread or if you are looking for something lighter make a fresh veggie salad. I normally have these in the mornings or mid-week so can only recommend a bad ass cup of strong coffee to go with. Enjoy!